Hayward SP0730 Deluxe 3-Way Ball Valve Review
There are many 3-way ball valves that are out in the market. Each one of them promises certain advantages that they claim give edge to their product over other brands. Yet, the SP0730 Deluxe 3-way model by Hayward boasts of its noncorrosive features.
Aside from being noncorrosive, this Hayward valve model also prides itself with other features listed below.
- It can handle pressure ratings of up to 50 psi. This means that the model is especially designed to work with fluid pressure flow reaching a maximum efficiency of 50 psi.
- It has a dial handle making it easier for flow control regulation.
- It has visual indications of the valve settings. Thus, the inspector or other persons working with the valve will have an easier notation of the valve’s current pressure, volume and other indicators. The visual indications will help determine if there are irregularities that are possibly affecting fluid flow.
- It has Teflon seats that provide reliable sealing mechanism.
- Its general build allows a simpler disassembly of all connected piping lines.
Using the Hayward SP0730 Deluxe 3-way ball valve for your shut off and flow control applications brings many benefits to your side. Because it is made from noncorrosive material, you are assured that the valve itself will not be affected by corrosive elements that will be flowing with the fluid from its source to the different pipelines. You are also assured that the valve will be used for the longest time possible because it will have minimal reactions to the chemicals that will be carried out inside the valve’s connections.
Another benefit of using the model is being able to handle large volume of fluid with high pressure settings. This makes the model suitable for industrial processes.
One downside of using the model was attributed by a certain user to its price. Major online sites offer the model anywhere between $49.99 up. Yet, the same user stated that this factor is compensated by the great features that come with the product.
There are many positive things said about this Hayward valve model. Typically, most users who have already purchased the valve and were in fact using them already in their systems were glad they replaced their old valves with this model. They stated that their operations are now smoother than before.
A certain user specifically commended its noncorrosive feature. The user further stated that the model is perfect for use in flow control systems involving extreme temperatures and for those systems that handle corrosive elements like chemicals.
Still another user commented that he liked the easy of disassembly and reassembly of the valve, its spare parts and the pipes connected with it. This he said provided them an easier way of maintaining the cleanliness of the valve. For a guide on maintenance of spherical or round valves, read how to maintain a ball valve.
In summary, the great features of the Hayward SP0730 3-way ball valve completely outweigh and justify its cost. With this, it is not of any mystery why there are many industries using this model for their shut off applications and flow control systems. With all of the aforementioned benefits, this valve model gets our approval as a great buy.
Ball Valve Articles
- Understanding About Parts Of A Ball Valve
- 9 Steps To Maintain A Ball Valve
- 6 Steps To Select A Right Ball Valve